Wednesday, November 21, 2007

ATM Xmas Party - preparing


I've been getting the cards ready to mail out for our ATM Party coming up in December. I printed some invites and I've been gluing them inside some Hallmark cards I bought at CVS.

Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you, that is a painting by Thomas Kinkade - The Painter Of Light™! We here at Harvey Loves Harvey are huge fans of Mr. Kinkade, and feel that this painting of a cabin in the woods best represents our feelings of winter joy and the good times we hope to share with our friends at the ATM Christmas Party.

Check your mailboxes -- we'll be sending them out after the Thanksgiving holiday. If you want to guarantee your invitation, please email us.



Below are images that Jason sent me earlier today of the site of the party:



No comments: